EA Sports has announced that NHL 14 will be released on September 10th in North America and 13th in Europe! This game will have many new features!
According to EA all of these features will be in NHL 14.
- NHL® Collision Physics – What EA has done is they have taken the same core technology from FIFA’s Player Impact Engine, NHL® Collision Physics will make hits even more realistic than they already are!
- Enforcer Engine – The enforcer engine will make fights even better and more fun by using Fight Night’s technology to make a whole new experience!
- One-Touch Dekes – One-Touch Dekes will make deking in game even easier! Now you can deke without holding down buttons!
- True Performance Skating – EA has come back with a new and improved True Performance Skating with over 1,000 new skating animations! “True Performance Skating features improved acceleration, explosive first-strides, quicker pivots and enhanced lateral skating, resulting in greater player responsiveness and unprecedented control.”
- Live the Life – The Be A Pro we all know and love has even more features than before! You can now interact with your team outside of the rink and even have interviews!
- EA SPORTS NHL Online Seasons – Now for HUT’s new feature!!! Seasons! Yes thats right! Your HUT team plays seasons!
All of these features will definitely make a huge impact in the game! It also looks like you can Celly after you win a fight too, but EA didn’t say anything about that, but it would be cool.
Be sure to keep up with CGW as we wait for more news!!!